- Sediment traps in two sizes: Mark 78 and the Mark 8 collect 13 or 21 sample.
- 250ml or 500ml bottle sizes with the option of wide (Mark 78 only) or narrow mouth.
- Standard Sediment Trap : Titanium frame and controller housing (7,000m depth rating).
- Aluminum controller housing for more shallow deployments: Aluminum controller housing offers cost savings for deployments less than 5,500m deep. Other cost savings options are available based on deployment needs.
- Deep Sediment Trap: Controller housing with specialized bulkhead connectors (10,000m depth rating).
- Ethernet, compass tilt, and other sensor options for pressure, temperature, depth.
- The Wet Sample Divider (WSD-10): This optional accessory divides a wet particle sample into five or ten equal parts. Without drying, the divided samples are preserved and contamination risk is reduced. The WSD-10 is particularly suited for high precision preparation of biogeochemical analyses.
SERVICE AND SUPPORT
If you prefer to speak directly to a support representative, please call +1.508.495.4000 or email us to set up a Skype call (McLane_Research) any time during our hours of operation from Monday to Friday, 0800 to 1700 (EST, EDT), 1300 to 2000 (GMT), see our Support page.