- Acoustic Doppler technology, allowing for the remote measurement volume to be located up-stream of the MMP and outside of the any flow disturbance.
- Four-beam transducer head, controlled by the MMP to use only three acoustic beams at a time to reduce power and always sample in undisturbed flow when the MMP is ascending and descending the wire.
- Upgradable to High Resolution (HR) profiler mode for advanced turbulence measurements.
- Sample a single cell (current meter mode), with sampling rate up to 10 Hz.
- 1000 m pressure rating.
- A low-profile shape which protects the current meter from damage during deployment and recovery, as well as from debris at sea.
SERVICE AND SUPPORT
If you prefer to speak directly to a support representative, please call +1.508.495.4000 or email us to set up a Skype call (McLane_Research) any time during our hours of operation from Monday to Friday, 0800 to 1700 (EST, EDT), 1300 to 2000 (GMT), see our Support page.